Dislocated Jaw- Articular Jaw Problems
Jaw joint Diseases
Temporomandibular diseases known as jaw joint diseases, is the malfunction observed in the jaw joint or in chewing muscles. In addition to the surface of the jaw joint, function loss in the disc within the joint forms the base for jaw joint diseases.
Whey are jaw joint diseases appeared?
- Impaired posture,
- Impaired closure of the jaw bones,
- Tooth diseases,
- Chewing the food on one side only,
- Exposure to cold (jaw dislocation),
- Taking hard or large bites,
- Nail biting,
- Chewing gums,
- Oral respiration,
- Diseases such as tumor or inflammatory rheumatism.
What are the symptoms of jaw joint diseases?
- Difficult in mouth opening,
- Difficulty and pain in chewing ,
- Pain in ears, temporal region or cheeks,
- Ringing in the ears,
- Head and neck pain,
- Joint sounds,
- Locked jaw or dislocated jaw,
- Tenderness or fatigue in the jaw,
You can get detailed information on jaw dislocation, jaw joint diseases and jaw joint treatments by contacting Dentadent Bakırköy Oral and Dental Health Hospital.
ONLINE RANDEVURANDEVUNUZU PLANLAYIN
Ağız ve diş sağlığınızla ilgili tüm sorunlarınız için randevunuzu hemen planlayabilirsiniz.HEMEN RANDEVU AL
DOKTORA SORDOKTORUNUZA DANIŞIN
Diş tedavileri hakkında detaylı bilgi ve fiyatları doktorlarımıza sorabilirsiniz.HEMEN DOKTORA DANIŞ
RÖNTGEN GÖNDERRÖNTGENİNİZİ PAYLAŞIN
Doğru teşhis ve tedavi yöntemleri için röntgeninizi paylaşabilirsiniz.HEMEN RÖNTGEN GÖNDER